Tour Guided Visit in Sila"In the heart of the National Park of the Sila amongst nature, gastronomy and local traditions"
This day will be dedicated to the beauty of nature in our region, one of our natural Calabrese park where you can breathe the cleanest air in Europe:the national park of the Sila, rich of biodiversity, surrounded by woods of secular pines, meadows and pastures, cultivated fields of potatoes and cereals, characterized by interesting typical productions such as dairy, that is the object of a beautiful visitor's workshop.
Departure from Hotel - 9:00 am. - Arrival in Cupone Spezzano della Sila - 10:00 am.
A guide tour visit at Cupone:
- Faunal enclosures of the wolf, roe deer, fallow deer, deer, and eagle owl
- Naturalistic museum with rooms dedicated to the indigenous fauna, a trees and wood hall
- Botanical garden illustrating the various species of autochthonous flora including larch pine and beech fir
- Lunch with typical Silana food at 1:00 pm.
- A demonstration of cheese making in one of Sila's laboratory at 3:30 pm.
Departure for Cosenza - 5:00 pm.