"Tour guided visit to Pizzo e Tropea"
The pearls of the spectacular Costa degli Dei (God's Coast)"
La Costa degli Dei is the name that was given to the southern Tyrrhenian Calabria coast, which is situated entirely in the province of Vibo Valentia, which defines the so-called horn of Calabria, famous for its many bays, white sand beaches and crystal blue waters. It is also a romantic and historical place, rich in local traditional craftsmanship.
Departure from Hotel at 8:30 am - Arrival in Pizzo at 9:45 am.:
- Piedigrotta's church
- Aragonese's Castle
- Repubblica e Belvedere square
- A walk along the alleys of the old town, a shopping tour amongst the handicraft shops
Lunch in a typical Italian restaurant in Pizzo - 1:00 pm.
Famous tartufo tasting
Tropea - arrival 3:30 pm.
- Santa Maria dell’Isola church
- A stroll along the alleys of the old part of the town, shopping tour in the famous handicraft shop
- A glance on the famous square that overlooks the sea
Departure hotel 6:00 pm.